Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Black large bag that is my "home" again!


Small figure walking in the already long street into the neighbor's children dream I am the only who still pending hugged me cold night How I hope to be able to go home when the parents are waiting for the lights I have a warm How I hope that some day my dearest is not the key chain Small figure walking in the already long street into the neighbor's children dream I am the only who still pending hugged me cold night How I hope to be able to go home when the parents are waiting for the lights I have a warm How I hope that some day my dearest is not the key chain I have lost the key to getting such a long cold night, who hugged me Alley dog ​​also fall asleep if have forgotten my parents Small figure walking in the already long street into the neighbor's children dream I am the only who still pending hugged me cold night I have lost the key to getting such a long cold night, who hugged me Alley dog ​​also fall asleep if have forgotten my parents How I wish that one day is not a key chain dearest ... ... Ears and reverberate from childhood often hum this song

No comments:

Post a Comment